HR-FMS Environment Monitorin...
- Airborne Particle Counters
Biological Air Sampler
Air Capture Hood and Anemome...
Differential Pressure Meter
Temperature and Humidity Met...
GK-01 High Pressure Diffuser
YWF-01 Fog Generator
Gelbo Flex Tester System
HR-FMS Cleanroom Monitoring System is an advanced reliable and user-friendly monitoring software suite that features a truly distributed architecture. High availability databases and hot standby system fail over funtionality assures compliance and peace of mind. Standard inputs include: Remote particle counters, air sampler, temperature/humidity, differential pressure, Ozone analyzer and air velocity inputs. Any device that has a liner analog output can be integrated into the system.
Features of HR-FMS Cleanroom Monitoring System :
1. On-site display, 24×7 continuously monitor the cleanliness, differential pressure, temperature/humidity, air velocity and ozone concentration of cleanrooms.
2. Historical datas of any period at any position can be reviewed, and the datas can be derived into the form of EXCEL file.
3. Start-up time and stop time can be set of each sensor.
4. Automatically judge clean levels according to the requirement of GMP.
5. On-site alarm and SMS alarm functions, users can freely set overrun alarm level and early warning level.
6. Ethernet communication, easy to extend.
7. Three-level user management function and events logging function.
Product details of HR-FMS Cleanroom Monitoring System :
Applications of HR-FMS Cleanroom Monitoring System :
- Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Monitoring
- Semiconductor Cleanroom Monitoring
- Medical Device
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Operating Theaters